Monday, February 14, 2011

Today Chi went to tutor Ami again and I went to the library in Narimasu. It was raining. I was in the library for about an hour reading children's books. After the library closed at 8pm I went outside and was surprised to see snow piled up about half an inch deep.

Chi's mom picked us up from the train station so we wouldn't have to walk home. We saw a few cars slide in the snow. Our car slid a few times too. Dangerous. We stopped at a convenience store to buy some bentos for dinner.

After we ate dinner Chi and I left to return some videos to the video rental store. It's too dangerous to drive, so we walked. It took about an hour round trip. But it wasn't so bad with the beautiful snowy scenery around us. After we got home I made a snowman :). I haven't made a snowman in a long long time. I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow morning.

The snow is about 6 or 7 inches deep right now and it's still snowing. Unusual for Tokyo.

雪 yuki - snow
雪だるま yukidaruma - snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment