Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Today Chi went to meet up with Natsumi and Natsumi's friend to talk about working at Natsumi's friend's workplace, a chocolate company. I went to see my friend Toshi near Roppongi.

Toshi let me ride his bike for awhile around Tokyo Tower. It's an electric bike. I didn't even know they existed. You peddle a little and the bike takes off like a motorcycle, except with no noise. I had fun. The view of Tokyo Tower tonight was also quite nice. The sky was cloudy, so the bright tower lit up a large amount of the sky.

After Toshi went home I went to Ikebukuro to explore and walk around while waiting for Chi. While I was walking down one particular sidewalk a rather cute girl approached me. I didn't think much of it at first because stores here often have people stand out in front of their stores to advertise and hand out flyers. But this particular girl didn't have any flyers in her hands. She approached me and then asked: "seksu?" (sex?). I was surprised! I've never been asked like that by a stranger before.

I met Chi at Ikebukuro station soon after so we could go back home together. She got some chocolates from Natsumi's friend. They were yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment