Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's 5am Friday here now. The weather outside is quite nice. I just got back from a quick run to Matsuya. I woke up and was hungry.

Yesterday I was planning on hanging out with Toshi, doing some studying, and getting my hair cut, but Toshi ended up having to work too late. Didn't do anything of any significance.

Today, when Mana gets off work, we're going to go see the Imperial Palace and Hibiya park. She worked late last night and is working again now on very little sleep, so I'm wondering if maybe we should cancel instead.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Toshi again somewhere. I'll try to get my hair cut too. I'd probably be fine, but I'm nervous about going to get my first haircut here by myself.

I'm planning on starting my two week trip around Japan on Sunday. First stop: Osaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment