Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today me and Yu went to Odaiba. We walked around Palette Town and Fuji TV Studios, visited a pet store, saw many strange looking buildings, walked through some parks, chatted by the sea, played some games, and explored Shinbashi. Odaiba is a very pretty place. Fun day.

There was a museum inside Fuji TV Studios. One thing they had was a large diamond with a sign claiming it was the largest diamond in the world. I think that might be wrong. And it sure didn't have much security around it. Maybe none. I could have just picked it up and ran. There was also an extremely realistic looking robot model face-thing that was apparently used in the Terminator movies. It looked almost exactly like a human face.

Oh, and Yu taught me a new way to tie my shoes. I'm going to tie them like this from now on :).

I'm going to spend tomorrow in Yoyogi park with Shino. It feels like I've been just about everywhere in Tokyo, so I decided to go to Yoyogi park again. Yoyogi park is probably my favorite hangout place here. I've been there many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment