Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This week I met many new friends and explored many new places. Yoyogi park, Shibuya (a few times), Harajuku (a few times), A museum in Ueno, and probably some other places that I can't remember.

Today I went with a new friend to a cafe down a new road in Shinjuku. Nice person, nice cafe. I had a good time. We talked and studied English and Japanese. I ate a piece of toast that had egg and cheese on top and a steamed chocolate cake.

That reminds me, earlier last week I also ate some fried cheese. That was delicious.

My new Osakan roommate returned to Osaka a few days ago, but he's coming back around April 1st. Really cool guy and very talented musician/singer. Here's his myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/ankichocolatefactory
I like the ivory song at the bottom the most.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm going to spend the day with a friend in Yoyogi park. We were going to go to Shinjuku gyoen park, one of the best parks in Tokyo so I've heard, but they close at 4:00 and my friend won't be free until 3, so we'll do that next time. I hope the sakura are blooming. I'll take pictures :)

I've done almost everything I wanted to do in Tokyo. There's just a few more things I want to see/do:
-Shinjuku gyoen park
-Fish market
-Odaiba
-Go to the top of Yokohama's landmark tower.

I'm not so interested in Karaoke, Maid Cafes, or Pachinko, but I want to see those too before I leave.

Around the beginning of April I plan on leaving Tokyo to go see some other areas of Japan: Hokkaido, Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Kyushu.

No comments:

Post a Comment