Thursday, March 25, 2010

It was raining today, so we didn't go to Yoyogi park. Instead we went to Akihabara to walk around and eat. I ate spinach and cream spaghetti, some pizza (the pizzas here are more like quesadillas), and a scoop of gelatin (They called it gelatin, but I think it was actually some kind of ice cream).

After that we climbed Tochou to see Shinjuku at night. Nice view.

Then we went to a fast food place to eat and study. I forgot the name of the place, but it's similar to McDonalds. I had a hamburger, fries, and melon soda. Melon soda is made from Japanese melons and is green. It has a unique taste. I like it more than other sodas (except root beer, which there is none of here.) But water is still my favorite drink.

I find Coke and Pepsi here and there, but it's not too common.

I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow. Maybe I'll start planning my trip for next month.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having a good time in Tokyo ^^ Can't wait for your return so you can share your many stories with us. Have a good time~

    ReplyDelete