Saturday, March 5, 2011

Last night Chi and I worked at a local bar from 9pm - 3:30am. The owner of the bar is Chi's mom's friend. Our job was to entertain the patrons. It was full of fun and not so fun moments. One drunk guy kissed my cheek several times and kept trying to kiss me on the lips! :( Also, slurred Japanese is very difficult for me to understand. I had a lot of fun though.

Today we didn't do anything too special. Just stayed home and talked and studied. Chi's mom made us some yakishouga for dinner. It was really really good!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to be debuting in an internet TV show. I think it will be around 11pm or 12am Saturday night state-time. Please watch if you're free. Or don't watch; I'll be really nervous and am sure to blunder big time.

Link

1 comment:

  1. Tyson this is your Aunt Lisa and Uncle Randy we would like to know that you are alright please blog so we know you are alright and safe. We love you and have enjoyed your blog but now we want to contact the outside world. love aunt lisa

    ReplyDelete