Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yesterday night I got hungry and went down to the local convenience store to get a snack. I found some chocolate flavored potato chips.



These are actually fried french bread chips covered in chocolate. Delicious :)

This morning, we woke up, ate breakfast, and left for Kamakura.

Kamakura was interesting. Old shrines and temples all over the place. I'll upload pictures to facebook later.

We stopped at a famous ice cream store there and bought some ice cream (Toshi said it's made using sweet potatoes?). Obama ate there too on his trip to Japan. Good ice cream :)

On the way back home we stopped at a dollar store. I bought a bar of green-tea soap and some fish jerky. The fish jerky was good, but not as good as beef jerky.

I just finished eating dinner. We had fish, chicken kebobs, rice, and vegetables. Dessert was rice cakes, but I don't care for those much so I passed on the dessert :p.

Ken has to work tonight, so we aren't going to see him.

Tomorrow I'm moving to Shinjuku.
Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment